- 1999: "Creating" Bouchaib law firm specializing in Business Law.
- 2002-2006: participation as a panelist in several specialist seminars and conferences on investment in Algeria.
- 1993-1998: Faculty of Law Algiers
- Bachelor of Laws (1997)
- Master in international law and international relations
- 2001: Washington: Participation in the program "Rule of law Initiative / Global Human Training and Support Program organized by the U.S. Embassy in Algiers.
- 2003-2005: Faculty of Law of Geneva: Preparation of a Diploma studies in International Law.
Arabic, French, English